Monday, October 27, 2014
To sign up, go to:
|12:30PM - 1:00PM|
|1:00PM - 1:30PM|
|1:30PM - 2:00PM|
|2:00PM - 3:00PM|
|3:00PM - 4:00PM|
|4:00PM - 4:30PM|
|4:30PM - 5:00PM|
|5:00PM - 5:30PM|
|5:30PM - 6:00PM|
|6:00PM - 6:30PM|
|6:30PM - 7:00PM|
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Give points to classes with people dressing up; can make each day have an "easy" and a "challengeing" theme. 1 point for everyone who dressed easy and 2 points for people who went for the challenge.
- Give prizes for best dressed
- Advertise with posters, flyers, and bulletins
- Class with highest percentage gets a prize
- Always start the week with lower risk
- Crown daily spirit king and queen
- Have lunch time fashion shows
- Take pictures or make a dye cut with their name for people who dress up each day and post them in a showcase. Others will be motivated to dress up the following days
- Encourage and recognize staff members for dress up too.
- Multiplicity Day (Like twin day, but match as many people as you can)
- Ugly/Shirt and Tie Day
- Grandparents/Senior Day (Dress like senior citizens)
- Garbage Day (Outfits designed out of plastic garbage bags)
- Early 90'2 T.V. Day
- Flotation Device Day
- Duct Tape Day
- Black/White Day (Can include blacklights in hallways)
- Thrift Store Day
- Superhero Day
- Fake an Injury Day
- Flip Flip/Hawaiian Lay Day
- Junior High Gear Day
- Men-At-Work/Construction Day
- Celebrity Day
- PJ/Flannel Day
- Hat Day
- College Gear Day
- Trend Day (Each student comes up with own "hip" fashion trend)
- Surf, Snow, & Sun Day
- Extreme Weather/Weather Disaster Day (Rain gear, crazy hair, flashlight, etc)
- Toga Day
- Fashion Disaster Day
- Watch Out for the Flood Day
- Imitate a Staff Member Day
- Patriotic Day (Red, White & Blue)
- Mash Day (Camouflage Outfits)
- Sunglasses Day
- Little Kid Day
- Hillbilly Day
- Whisper Day
- Circus Day
- Out of this World Day (Space)
- Stuffed Animal Day
- Yo Yo Day
- Watch Day
- Music T-Shirt Day
- "Dress Up" Dress-up Day
- Fishing Day
- Space Day
- Backwards Yad
- Weekly Dress Theme: SALAD DRESSING WEEK
Thousand Island (Caribbean/Hawaiian)
Blue Cheese (Blue)
Ceaser (Togas and sandals)
French (Berets and fashionable clothes)
House Dressing (School Colors)
Tuesday: Toons Tuesday - Wear your favorite character gear
Wednesday: Spring Fling Wednesday - Wear something "Springy" for Picture Day
Thursday: Time to Travel - Dress up as a tourist...What are your plans for Spring Break?
Friday: Team Player Friday (Field Day) - Decide as a class what to wear to show that you are a team
Monday, September 8, 2014
You are Invited to a FREE Roller Skating Party! (Pass it on!)
(Well, ok if you want to rent skates, they are $2 per pair, but it is free to get in!!)
Invite your Friends, Family and your Friend's Family!
Tuesday Sept. 9th, at Champs Rollerdrome. 6-8pm TOMORROW!!
The snack bar will be open, arcade, music, and skating!
They have LOTS of seating if you want to just come hang out! But we hope you will try to remember how to skate too.
9851 Lagrange Rd, Louisville, KY 40223
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Forestpark Community Church
5012 South Watterson Trail
Louisville, KY 40291
Pastor: Ronnie Caswell
Children’s Minister: Mary Conver
Below is a list of upcoming activities for the kids’ ministry. We would love to have your child/children attend. MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
(1:00 – 4:00 pm)
(starting @ 6:00 pm)
(2:00 – 6:00 pm)
(1:00 – 4:00 pm)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. 502-376-5586.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
6:15pm - 9:00pm
See you Sunday!
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Taken From: http://louisvilleeast.macaronikid.com/article/704735/fifty-non-candy-easter-basket-ideas
Monday, April 14, 2014
Go to the Facebook Event to RSVP!
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Come find out for FREE this Saturday!
- Join Forestpark Community Church Free Ice Skating event this Saturday
- Feb.22 from 3:45-5:45 at Iceland.
- Located at 1702 UPS Drive, Louisville.near UPS headquarters.
- Bring as many guest as you can! .
- Come and hangout even if your not willing to risk the ice !!